Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK)
NasdaqGM - NasdaqGM 即時價格。貨幣為 USD。
收市價： 04:00PM EDT
對「$MACK 對話」主題的 455 個留言
East of Erewhon
At this point I don't care what the market does. I'll take my special dividends and hold.
I think that Onivyde sales will exceed 2nd qtr expectations. I am currently receiving Onivyde/fluorouracil/leucovorin for metastatic pancreatic cancer at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I've had five treatments and my cat scan showed the tumors and lymph nodes have shrunk. Also, the tumors seemed to have hollowed out, which my oncologist said is a good thing. The nurse in the infusion site said that they are "hanging these bags like crazy". I know its anecdotal, but I expect good 2nd qtr sales.
Why would anyone buy this dog now.?. No one after 1-6 gets dividends.... so you buying a worse dog than before..all burn, no revenue, no approved products...no dividends...bunch of disgruntled employees
The shorts are manipulating. Big buying opportunity for the Longs.
The CEO firing and restructuring is long overdue. These actions should advance shareholder value in the long run.
I had a night mare last night. The share price dropped to $2.50 prior to the Ex-date. Then after the dividend was paid out, the share price dropped again to $.96. This woke me up and I could not go back to sleep. Then I thought about the performance related dividends. You know, this management has never really achieved any performance related goals that I know of. I came to the realization there may be a high probability of never making any profit owning this shares. So goodbye to you dear MickeyMack. I have sold you off and will try to make a profit somewhere else. So long for now.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
special dividend will result in stock losing value ?
Has everyone received their dividends? I purchased on 5/10 and haven't received a dividend payment yet
I think the Board is considering an offer to sale the company, and that's why insiders have not been busy buying stock in recent weeks.
I bought today...will I get the divvy?
I'm beginning to think this stock stinks.
Onivyde pricing could mean EU sales sooner than you think.
I know that many of us on this discussion board love to bash Mulroy and the old executive team at Merrimack, but I think that revenue and marketing team at MACK did a good job of setting a reasonable price for Onivyde in second-line pancreatic cancer. They must have some MIT and Harvard-trained economists at Merrimack.
Discussions with insurers and Medicare went reasonably well regarding compensation rates, and Onivyde sold 4.4 million in the slowest two months (November and December) of the year, just after approval on October 22, 2015.
Onivyde is priced competitively with or even below Abraxane, even though Onivyde is a better drug. The NICE agency in the UK rejected coverage for Abraxane, but I think that Onivyde has a better chance of approval, given its benefits and costs. I hope Merrimack shares its economic and statistical research with Shire so that prices in the EU can be negotiated relatively quickly and sales of Onivyde outside the U.S. start sooner than you think. Keep in mind that the first sale of Onivyde in the EU triggers a milestone payment, along with another milestone for EU approval.
With latest development as GILD focusing on oncology M&A, wouldn't be surprised if will make a play for MACK at $12-15/sh range. MACK is dirt cheap at this point and ripe for a buyout!
MACK is sitting well financially
MACK has $82 million in cash on hand and expects net milestone payments of $46.5 million in 2016 or $128.5 million in projected cash for 2016
MACK has lowered expense guidance by $20 million to a range of $205 million to $225 million for full 2016
Adding Q1 total expenses (51.3M) and Q2 total expenses (63.5M), MACK has incurred $114.9 million of the $205 to $225 million. MACK has roughly $101 million of expenses left in 2016.
$128.5 million minus $101 million leaves $27.5 million cash on hand, excluding additional cash that could be received from U.S. sales of Onivyde and royalty payments from sales in Europe and other markets
Approval in Canada of Onivyde is likely soon since Canada granted priority review to Baxalta/Shire and Onivyde has been approved in South Korea
Royalty payments could flow to MACK soon than you think, adding to MACK's cash cushion of $27.5 million
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bill....This POS is dropping like a rock today, in the market. Stupid management announcement before the dividend payout....how dumb can they be? Got a loss going here on this one.
I smell EU ONIVYDE approval on 4MM share volume today...sniff sniff! Plus breakthrough on at least one MM-121 indication.
* announcement of special dividend/s intended to keep loyal / long stockholders happy e.g. attempt to prevent class action like ARIAD just yesterday... everything that was contributing to MACK market cap, if it comes to fruition, will be paid out to current shareholders. Law firms won't be able to argue that $1.54 and potentially $3.46 are not fair numbers, so they'll move on. BRILLIANT
* plus, debt is paid off and cash flow needs are secure 'til mid 2019. GOOD MOVE / CONVENIENT PRICE
* sale of select commercialized / pre-approved NDAs to Ipsen (plus employee downsizing, write-off on that) is intended to remove the "mixed bag" of molecules / licensing agreements + press coverage re "more pharma lay-offs"... the two most dreaded things to any fully integrated drug company (bench to patient), that conducts quarterly analyst calls. now, what is left is two mabs that MACK owns outright (+ a pre-clinical molecule Ipsen couldn't develop) and an 80 person work-force (likely, the most talented scientists, with none of the commercial overhead)... which is ultra attractive to the leader in this research, or any entity wishing to try and leap-frog the leader. BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT BRILLIANT
* 1,200% average share volume yesterday with no move in share-price (because one had to have a stake before yesterday to qualify the special div/s) = the shorts are drying up!! i love that there is a way to make money w/ shorting (I'm a capitalist), but praying there's a special place in hell for these manipulators... but, MACK beat them at their own game... to get the special div, one has to "own" the stock. BRILLIANT, now it's gonna get real interesting
* ... we may have to hold on 'til 2019, but I feel the other shoe will drop much sooner than that. MACK is holding all the cards (two mab molecules with no contingencies / encumbrances), waiting for the first move/s by major oncology. as stated before... there's one in particular that could defend their lead, and many others who could possibly attempt to leap frog. wouldn't be surprised if conversation/s are already happening. MACK and the two investment banks they hired / announced last quarter may be good, but they're not that smart or quick.
ahhh... sometimes I miss it all, but retirement is sweet.
I still don't understand the price action here. How can the co get $575m for their lead product and the market cap shrinks on the news to $400m? The remaining assets must have some value, but its not reflected in the stock.
$1.54 dividend and this payout below. In essence you have a $9.00 or better sale of their pancreatic drug. They maintain their forward trials, etc.
Merrimack will also return to the Company's stockholders 100% of the amounts received of the up to $450 million in additional regulatory approval-based milestone payments for additional indications for ONIVYDE in the U.S., net of taxes owed related to the receipt of these milestones. Prior to any tax impact, gross proceeds for achieving these milestones equates to approximately $3.46 per outstanding share of common stock, based on the number of Merrimack outstanding shares today.
Guy Who Trades
So this company's claim to fame is a drug that allows people with pancreatic cancer to live 2 additional months in exchange for nausea, vomiting, fever and infection. I know someone who died from pancreatic cancer. It's a death sentence. Most sane people forgo chemo entirely and get on some nice pain medication to ease the transition. The last thing in the world I would want to do is to hang on by my fingernails for another 8 weeks feeling sicker than ever.
一句到尾｜香港赴日旅行團 團費2.2萬元 劉鳴煒6年前「去少啲日本」買樓論 預言成真？
© 2022 Yahoo。版權所有。